Whickham School is a single academy trust (SAT) based in Gatesehad. We are funded by the Government and, therefore, have clear accountability rules that must be adhered to in order to ensure we make best use of public money and that there is transparency regarding our financial position. As part of this, we are required to publish the following information online:
Employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more
There is one employee whose employee benefits (excluding employer pension costs) exceeded £100,000.
|£110,000 - £120,000||1||1|
Schools Financial Benchmarking Service
On the Schools Financial Benchmarking Service Website you can view our school income, expenditure and balances as well as compare these with other maintained schools and academies. The information on the website is updated annually by the DfE using the Consistent Financial reporting (CFR) statements that are submitted by the school to the DfE in the summer term.
- Financial Statements 1st Sept 2019 – 31st August 2020
- Financial Statements 1st Sept 2018 – 31st August 2019
- Financial Statements 1st Sept 2017 – 31st August 2018
- Financial Statements 1st Sept 2016 – 31st August 2017
- Financial Statements 1st Sept 2015 – 31st August 2016
- Catch-up premium funding report and impact statement 2019-20
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Pupil Premium Funding and Performance 2020/21
- School Closure Recovery & Catch Up Plan 2020/21